Join our Team as a UX/UI designer
Wonderflow is one of the most innovative company in the market research industry and helps the top brands to drive their consumer-based innovation. The results that Wonderflow provides affect billions of consumers and permit to change the vision and strategy of many companies.
As UX/UI designer you will play a key role in the team to develop one of the most important competitive advantage of our solution: the usability. The UX/UI designer should have a good analytical problem solving mindset and a developed spirit of research that he/she will use to improve/redefine the overall user experience of our data analysis.
Are you looking for a full-time position? Do you like challenges, analytics and consumer behaviour? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for passionate and motivated people that strive to reach perfection and want to be part of our dynamic team. If you feel that this opportunity can be for you, do not hesitate to apply.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration from product managers and engineers and sales.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps to the teams.
- Designing graphic user interface elements.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to the teams.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Foster/implement the building blocks of Wonderflow Design System.
- EU citizen and excellent in English, both verbal and written (Italian knowledge is a plus)
- Analytic mindset and problem breakdown attitude
- Proficiency with the most used prototyping tools (Framer, Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma)
- Proficiency with the most used vector/svg illustration tools (Illustrator, Affinity designer).
- Experience in the UX research field (at least 1 year).
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- An understanding and appreciation of other people's work disciplines, such as engineering and technical science.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- A Portfolio of design projects.
- Typography/calligraphy/brand identity illustration skills.
- Worked already in solving UX challenges for big data viz.
- 25-40k gross (depending on the experience)
- Full time/Consultant contract
- Possibility to access our stock options plan
- Performance based bonus
- Being part of an international and dynamic team
Where & When
- Our office, located in the beautiful city of Trento (Italy)
- 1st February or sooner.