Join our team as a Senior Project Manager
Wonderflow is one of the most innovative company in the market research industry and helps the top brands to drive their consumer-based innovation. The results that Wonderflow provides affect billions of consumers and permit to change the vision and strategy of many companies.
As Senior/mid Project & Quality Manager you will play a key role in the team, so every day will bring a new challenge. Your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. The project manager should have leadership skills, background in people management, experienced in IT industries, budgeting and analysis.
Are you looking for a full-time position? Do you like challenges, analytics and consumer behaviour? Do you have experience and interest in strategy and planning? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for passionate and motivated people that strive to reach perfection and want to be part of our dynamic team. If you feel that this opportunity can be for you, do not hesitate to apply.
- Planning (short-mid term)
- Project Budgeting
- Mediate between client and team at Wonderflow
- Coordinate with internal teams: Dev, UX, Linguistic, Sales, PM, Management
- Keep documentation up to date
- Client management
- Professional training and improvement
- Daily tasks management
- Good understanding of operations at Wonderflow and involved technology
- Familiar with basic tools like Gsuite, Slack etc.
- Multi-tasking, flexible, Very well self-organized and proactive
- Open to work in start-up and multicultural environment
- Good mood, good humour, easy going
- EU citizen and native/excellent in English both verbal and written
- (mandatory) Have an experience in handling b2b project in IT context.
- Having experience with internationals company
- 2+ years experience in project management,including tracking and planning projects
- 1+ years of previous experience with handling relation with B2B the client / business and documentation
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Team Players who enjoy collaborating with others.
- Personal long-term plans include staying in Trento region.
- 25-40k gross (depending on the experience)
- Possibility to access our stock options plan
- Performance based bonus
- Being part of an international and dynamic team