Senior/mid Project Manager
Join our Team as a Senior/mid Project & Quality Manager
Wonderflow is one of the most innovative company in the market research industry and helps the top brands to drive their consumer-based innovation. The results that Wonderflow provides affect billions of consumers and permit to change the vision and strategy of many companies. As Senior/mid Project & Quality Manager you will play a key role in the team, so every day will bring a new challenge. Your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. The project manager should have leadership skills, background in people management, experienced in IT industries, budgeting and analysis. Are you looking for a full-time position? Do you like challenges, analytics and consumer behaviour? Do you have experience and interest in strategy and planning? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for passionate and motivated people that strive to reach perfection and want to be part of our dynamic team. If you feel that this opportunity can be for you, do not hesitate to apply.
- Fully oversee, manage and coordinate ongoing data analysis projects
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project (including technical and linguistic development)
- Collect and analyze data in order to estimate the time, money, and resources required
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Coordinate between project, sales and B2B clients
- Ensure high quality of deliveries to meet our clients’ expectations
- Monitor all internal agile processes, continuously reinforce and improve them
- Create and maintain comprehensive technical project documentation
- Allocate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- EU citizen and excellent in English, both verbal and written (Italian knowledge is a plus)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Precision and goal oriented
- Work with Google apps such as Google Docs & Google Spreadsheet
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and within a team
- An understanding and appreciation of other people's work disciplines, such as engineering and technical science
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Numerical and statistical analysis skills are a plus
We’re Looking for People Who
- (mandatory) Have an experience in handling b2b project in IT context.
- Having experience with internationals company
- 2+ years experience in project management, including tracking and planning projects
- 1+ years of previous experience with handling relation with B2B the client / business and documentation
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Team Players who enjoy collaborating with others.
- Personal long-term plans include staying in Trento region.
- Possibility to access our stock options plan
- Performance based bonus
- Being part of an international and dynamic team
Where & When
- Our office, located in the beautiful city of Trento (Italy)
- 1st February or sooner.