Join our team as a Full-Stack Developer
Wonderflow is looking for a Full-Stack developer to help build the fastest and most accurate consumer feedback analytics platform in the world.
Leading brands in the world use Wonderflow to gather high qualitative insights from the market on a global scale (4 continents).
The insights provided by Wonderflow are used by product and marketing managers to take decisions that impact millions of consumers.
Clients of Wonderflow: Philips, J&J, Nestlé, TomTom, KLM, Beiersdorf, Samsung, DeLonghi, etc.
Join us if you are excited to:
Build an highly scalable and reliable distributed system
Strive for simplicity and cleanness of code
Be always updated on the best practices in software development
Focus on becoming more Agile
- Design, build, test, and deploy new features
- Execute and review the company roadmap together with the team
- Work with the team to become more agile
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Database: MongoDB, Redis
- Front-end: AngularJS, Angular, Redux, HTML, CSS preprocessor (SASS, LESS), build tools (Web Pack, browserify)
- Back-end: Express, GraphQL/REST API
- Devops: Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
- OS: Linux
- Experience in developing applications across all the phases: planning, front-end, back-end, testing, deployment, maintenance
- Experience in managing scalability, reliability, security and performance of a software application
- Experience in working in a team according to the Agile methodology
- Our R&D office, located in the beautiful city of Trento. You will be surrounded by highly talented software developers, computational linguistics experts, and project managers, that will contribute to your personal growth on a daily basis.
- €45k per Year / stock options