Join our team as a Full-Stack Developer
Wonderflow is looking for a Full-Stack developer to help build the fastest and most accurate consumer feedback analytics platform in the world.
World-leading brands use Wonderflow to gather high qualitative insights from the market on a global scale, across 4 continents.
The insights provided by Wonderflow are used by product and marketing managers to take decisions that impact millions of consumers.
Clients of Wonderflow include Philips, J&J, Nestlé, TomTom, KLM, Beiersdorf, Samsung, DeLonghi, and many more.
Join us if you are excited to:
Build an highly scalable and reliable distributed system
Strive for simplicity and cleanness of code
Be always updated on the best practices in software development
Focus on becoming more Agile
- Design, build, test, and deploy new features
- Execute and review the company roadmap together with the team
- Work with the team to become more agile
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Database: MongoDB, Redis
- Front-end: AngularJS, Angular, Redux, HTML, CSS preprocessor (SASS, LESS), build tools (Web Pack, browserify)
- Back-end: Express, GraphQL/REST API
- Devops: Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
- OS: Linux
REQUIREMENTS (Min 5 years of experience)
- Experience in developing applications across all the phases: planning, front-end, back-end, testing, deployment, maintenance
- Experience in managing scalability, reliability, security and performance of a software application
- Experience in working in a team according to the Agile methodology
- Our R&D office, located in the beautiful city of Trento. You will be surrounded by highly talented software developers, computational linguistics experts, and project managers, that will contribute to your personal growth on a daily basis.
- Competitive salary
- Being part of an international and dynamic team