Join our team as Project Manager Intern
Wonderflow is one of the most innovative companies in the market research industry and helps the top brands to drive their consumer-based innovation. The results that Wonderflow provides affect billions of consumers and permit to change the vision and strategy of many companies.
Are you looking for a full time internship? Do you like marketing, analytics and consumer behaviour? Do you have an interest in strategy and planning? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you.
As Project Manager you will play a key role in the team, so every day will bring a new challenge. Your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. The project manager should have business skills, data analytics oriented, background in management, and data analysis.
We are looking for passionate and motivated people that strive to reach perfection and want to be part of our dynamic team.
- Length of internship: 6 months
- Start Date: January/February 2020
- Availability: 40 hrs per week
- Reimbursement: 350 EUR pm
- Graduation Status: Close as possible to completion
- Ambition: Join the workforce once internship is completed
- Languages: Fluent both written and verbal in English and Italian (extra languages is a plus)
- Providing support to the PM and Sales team in creating valuable insights for our clients
- Assist in managing and coordinating the ongoing projects (evaluation, setup, planning, continuous monitoring, alignment with other teams)
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Help to measure project performance by using suitable systems, tools and techniques
- Provide support to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Autonomy to suggest improvements in team processes and product design
- Learn to work on multiple tools (mixpanels; trello; airtable; basecamp)
- Learn about customer experience and text analysis
- Collaborate with technical team members
- Knowledge sharing
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Business Intelligence, research and strategy
- Work with Google apps such as Google Docs & Google Spreadsheet
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently, as well as able to collaborate with others
- Be a problem solver and resourceful in finding solutions
- Collaboration is exciting to you and you enjoy understanding the perspectives of others.
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.