Join our team as a Marketing Intern
Although we currently not have open intern positions, we are always looking for talented and creative interns to join our team in Amsterdam.
We are a vibrant data science company working with big enterprises, such as Philips, Uber, DHL, TomTom. We are building the future with AI-based technology by helping companies to act according to the voice of the customer.
Wonderflow transforms complex technology into an easy to use and business-oriented process. The challenge of the Marketing department is to connect us with our future clients.
We were recently named a ‘Hot Vendor by Silicon Valley Research company Aragon Research (read more here), and we have big ambitions.
Marketing interns learn from experienced marketing and sales professionals in a great team. You are expected to take ownership of processes, and have the ability to adapt quickly. This job combines strategic thinking with a strong hands-on culture.
- Doing research to support sales, analyze data sets and work with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other sources.
- You will be able to learn about many Marketing tools and how to evaluate campaign performances or website changes.
- You will help with all operational tasks like events, sales support, and content creation.
- Studying Business, Marketing, Communications or any similar career
- Fluent/Native in English – Dutch is a plus.
- EU Citizen
- Proficient in Google Productivity Suite (Docs, Drive, Spreadsheet etc.). Experience with digital marketing tools is a plus.
- Committed or available at least 35-40 hrs a week
- Goal-oriented with solid organizational skills
- Ambition: Join the workforce once the internship is completed
- 6 months internship
- Delicious lunch
- Monthly reimbursement of EUR 350 and a team of young professionals from many different countries
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself further in your career
- This internship opportunity has the potential to turn into a full-time employment