Join our team as a Marketing Intern
Wonderflow is looking for a talented and creative intern to join our Marketing team in Amsterdam.
We are a vibrant data science company working with big enterprises as our clients (like: Philips, Uber, DHL, TomTom) that work internationally. We transform complex technology into easy to use software for marketers and user experience management. We were recently named ‘HOT VENDOR’ by Silicon Valley Research company Aragon Research and we have big ambitions.
We are building the future with AI-based technology by helping companies to act according to the voice of the customer. Wonderflow offers this technology in an easy to use solution. The challenge of the Marketing department is to connect us with our future clients.
The Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Head of Marketing in implementing communications campaigns — focusing specifically on digital communications. The intern we are looking for has or is about to complete, a university degree in Economics or any other relevant study.
The Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Marketing team on:
- Doing research to support sales, analyze data sets and work with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other sources.
- You will be able to learn about many Marketing tools and how to evaluate campaign performances or website changes.
- You will help with all operational tasks like events, sales support, and content creation.
- About to complete a university degree in Economics or any other relevant study.
- Fluent/Native in English – Dutch is a plus.
- EU Citizen
- Proficient in Google Productivity Suite (Docs, Drive, Spreadsheet etc.)
- Committed or available at least 35-40 hrs a week
- Goal oriented with solid organisational skills
- Ambition: Join the workforce once the internship is completed
- Google analytics
- Google tag manager
- Google ads
- 6 months internship
- Delicious lunch
- Monthly reimbursement of EUR 350 and a team of young professionals from many different countries
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself further in your career
- This internship opportunity has the potential to turn into a full-time employment