Join our team as a linguistic intern
You will help the most important brands in the world discover crucial insights from their customers feedback. Fill up the form to apply and have your chance to work in a successful and dynamic company in the city of Trento, Italy.
The linguistic developer intern needs to help us combine the power of language and our technology to translate powerful insights to our clients. The software you will be working with is Cogito Studio, which combines the ability to apply semantic emphasis and interpretation to language and programmatic logic to achieve precise understanding and the ability to assert your priorities by leveraging technology.
We are looking for passionate bi- or trilingual students that strive to reach perfection and want to be part of our dynamic team. If you feel that this opportunity can be for you, do not hesitate to apply.
- Manage and run quality assessment process on NLP analysis results
- Manage / improve / optimise company ontologies and taxonomies
- Create and maintain linguistic rules using rule based NLP system
- Collect and process interpretational requirements from the clients
- Bi- or trilingual EU citizen and native/excellent in English both verbal and written
- Fluent/Native in one of the following languages:
Arabic, Chinese or Portuguese
- Proficient is Google Productivity Suite (Docs, Drive, Spreadsheet etc.)
- Committed or available at least 35-40 hrs a week
- Precision and goal oriented with solid organizational skills
- Ambition: Join the workforce once the internship is completed
- Fluent/native in one of the following languages:
German, French, Spanish, Italian or Russian
- Experience with Cogito Studio (software) is a plus but not mandatory (training provided)
- Experience with rule based NLP system, unsupervised NLP system and/or having any elementary programming skill
- 6 months internship, starting June/July 2019
- Monthly reimbursement of EUR 350 and a team of young professionals
- Training in new technologies and tools for the semantic analysis of text in many language
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself further in your career
- This internship opportunity has the potential to turn into a full-time employment