Join our team as a linguistic expert
You will help the most important brands in the world discover crucial insights from their customers feedback. Fill up the form to apply and have your chance to work in a successful and dynamic company in the city of Trento, Italy.
As a linguistic expert, you should have linguistic and semantics skills, , background in market research or qualitative analysis and/or experience in the field of natural language processing (NLP). Experience with Cogito Studio is preferred but not a must, as training will be provided.
Are you looking for a full-time position? Do you like challenges, analytics and consumer behaviour? Do you have an interest in linguistic and natural language processing? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Manage and run quality assessment process on NLP analysis results
- Manage / improve / optimise company ontologies and taxonomies
- Create and maintain linguistic rules using rule based NLP system
- Collect and process interpretational requirements from the clients
- EU citizen and native/excellent in English both verbal and written
- Fluent/Native in one of the following languages:
- Proficient is Google Productivity Suite (Docs, Drive, Spreadsheet etc.)
- Have a VAT number (In case of freelance work agreement)
- Committed or available at least 35-40 hrs a week
- Precisione and goal oriented with solid organisational skills
- Minimum 2+ years experience in linguistic field or qualitative analysis field
- Fluent/native at least in one of the following languages:
French, Spanish, Italian or Russian
- Experience with Cogito Studio (software) is a plus but not mandatory (training provided)
- Experience with rule based NLP system, unsupervised NLP system and/or having any elementary programming skill
- Competitive Salary: EUR 1500-2000 monthly gross (based on experience and hourly commitment)
- Training in new technologies and tools for the semantic analysis of text in many language
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself further in your career
- Being part of an international and dynamic team