Head of Growth
JOIN OUR TEAM AS HEAD OF GROWTH AND INBOUND MARKETING
Wonderflow is looking for an experienced growth hacker to create and execute key marketing activities and make sure the Wonderboard is recognised as industry thought leader.
World’s best brands use Wonderflow to gather high qualitative insights from the market on a global scale.
Learnings made with the Wonderboard are used by Marketing, Product, Engineering and Customer care to improve products and services that impact the life of more than 1 billion people.
Clients who worked with Wonderflow: Philips, J&J, Nestlé, TomTom, Uber, DHL, Reckitt Benckiser, KLM, Beiersdorf, Samsung, DeLonghi, etc.
If you’re confident that you have the relevant experience and you meet the criteria, please send your CV along with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us if you are excited to:
- Co-design Wonderflow’s go-to-market strategy and how we prioritize and win target markets, product categories and buyer segments
- Design, plan and launch experiments to identify new hi-potential product variations, also for new customer profiles
- Review and improve positioning and content that for Wonderflow’s value proposition to target markets
- Create, review and improve materials to help the Sales team to reach targets
- Identify market trends, evaluate customer needs, and prioritize new activities with product management
- Be a thought leader in internal/external presentations and prospect engagement
- Spread awareness for Wonderflow’s brand
- 4+ years experience successfully managing product marketing programs in an enterprise environment, with expertise in vertical product marketing for one or more major industries e.g consumer electronics
- Remarkable track record of creating and executing successful growth strategies
- Strong sales and customer-centric orientation
- Rock-solid entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree (Master may be a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Our Corporate office in Amsterdam, with periodical trips (20%) to our R&D office, located in the beautiful city of Trento, Italy.
- You will be part of a truly international team, with talents coming from 8 different countries, and with the most diverse skills, varying from computational linguistics, enterprise sales and artificial intelligence.
- Highly competitive salary
- Possibility to access our stock option plan
- Possibility to grow to VP role
- Food, drinks and fantastic corporate events