JOIN OUR TEAM AS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Wonderflow is looking for an Account Executive to grow the customers portfolio, reach ambitious sales targets and make sure the Wonderboard is recognised as industry thought leader.
World’s best brands use Wonderflow to gather high qualitative insights from the market on a global scale.
Learnings made with the Wonderboard are used by Marketing, Product, Engineering and Customer care to improve products and services that impact the life of more than 1 billion people.
Clients who worked with Wonderflow: Philips, J&J, Nestlé, TomTom, Uber, DHL, Reckitt Benckiser, KLM, Beiersdorf, Samsung, DeLonghi, etc.
If you’re confident that you have the relevant experience and you meet the criteria, please send your CV along with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us if you are excited to:
- Cultivate and grow a solid pipeline of qualified opportunities. We work with Fortune 500-1000 companies, so be prepared to long and extenuating sales cycles
- Take charge of your sales cycles, from initial prospecting and opportunity identification, all the way to closing and managing the post-sale relationship
- Work with marketing to design and execute experiments to refine the current acquisition strategy as well as to find new growth opportunities
- Develop expertise and become a go-to resource for information on Wonderflow and on the Customer Experience industry
- Focus on metrics and numbers to forecast, measure and report the performance of your team
- Be ready to travel to meet with clients and close the most amazing deals
- 5+ years experience successfully managing complex, enterprise level, sales cycles
- You have constantly met or beaten your annual sales goals
- Strong sales and customer-centric orientation, with exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Rock-solid entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree (Master may be a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Our Corporate office in Amsterdam, with frequent trips (up to 70%) to meet with existing and potential customers
- You will be part of a truly international team, with talents coming from 8 different countries, and with the most diverse skills, varying from computational linguistics, enterprise sales and artificial intelligence.
- Highly competitive salary
- Possibility to access our stock option plan
- Possibility to grow to VP Sales
- Food and drinks