In this day and age, where the customer is king, companies simply cannot afford to slip up when it comes to customer service. Offend a customer, and you could easily have your name plastered all over social media, and dragged through the mud. But delight a customer, and you might find your brand going viral, and getting featured in the news for all the right reasons. Do you want to work towards a more customer-centric culture?
In this video, we share 15 strategies that will help you achieve this goal. Remember: customers form the backbone of every business, and if you can keep your customers happy, that’s half the battle won.
Do you prefer text over video? Find our full blog post here.
Want more interesting content about customer centric culture and more? Subscribe to Riccardo Osti’s channel here.
Your company mission should reflect your customer centric culture, but it should also be clear, straightforward, and easy to understand. If you cannot create a mission statement for your entire company, nobody holds you back from doing it for your own team. You get to start somewhere.
Here there are a few examples:
* Zappos: Provide the best customer service possible. Deliver WOW through service.
* Amazon: To be earth’s most customer centric company.
* Or Disney: To make people happy.
* IKEA: To create a better everyday life for many people.
* Microsoft: Empower people through great software anytime, any place, and on any device.
* Sony: To be a company that inspires and fulfills your curiosity.
More interesting content, here.