The Economic Value of Consumer Feedback
How much is customer feedback really worth to a company?As the leading provider of Consumer Feedback analysis we are often asked how to calculate the return on investment of the Wonderboard. We have created a formula that helps you measure the ROI of managing consumer feedback analysis in the right way versus not doing it.
Fill out the form, check your mail* and follow the instructions to access the white-paper download page.*If you do not receive the instruction mail within a few minutes, please check your Spam E-mail folder
Our white paper - How much is customer feedback really worth to a company? The economic value of customer feedback include:
- Aids to analyze a holistic measurement system versus single touch points.
- Lists the benefits in terms of revenue generation and cost savings.
- Proposes a formula to calculate ROI of projects that improve customer experience.
After reading it, you will be able to:
- View all the touchpoints of customer feedback in one single journey.
- Understand the economic impact of customer service excellence.
- Compare the performance of investing in customer service excellence relative to other investments in serving customers.