How To Analyse Consumer Feedback
Analyse call center data and online product reviewsCompanies receive consumer feedback from different sources. This feedback also comes in diverse languages, formats and has a wide array of purposes. This document offers you an overview of the most important types of voluntarily generated consumer feedback.
Fill out the form, check your mail* and follow the instructions to access the white-paper download page.*If you do not receive the instruction mail within a few minutes, please check your Spam E-mail folder
By downloading this whitepaper you will discover:
- What voluntarily generated consumer feedback is.
- The different types of voluntarily generated consumer feedback.
- The main channels on which companies receive voluntarily generated consumer feedback.
- The motivations of customers that engage in providing feedback to companies.
- What can be learned from call centre data.
- What kind of insights can be extracted from online product reviews.